REVIEWS AND RATINGS
Are you wondering what it’s like to stay at Valley Hideaway Guest House, your choice for B&B’s in Clearwater, BC? After all, if you haven’t visited us before, it’s good to know what others thought about their stay. Here are a few reviews…
- Brilliant breakfast. Best I have ever had in a B&B. Great owners. We could have stayed there for more time, if looking to stay in the area. So much space with the living area large bedrooms and bathroom. Check out Interior whitewater rafting expiditions, just round the corner. Could hear Coyotes during the night and the ghostly noises of trains (with the window open), very atmospheric!
- Super accomodation, very much value for money. Don’t doubt but book! The total package was excellent. Own living room, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, garden. The whole guest house was very clean, the owners have thought about everything, every detail was on the spot. Breakfast was delicious. Everything home made. The owners were very kind and friendly. When we left we got 2 coffees to go. Very much value for money!
- Kathy und Kevin waren wunderbare Gastgeber. Sie haben uns mit einem 5-Sterne-Frühstück einen tollen Start in den Tag verschafft, Restaurants-Tipps inklusive Reservierung gegeben, uns zu einem Community-Konzert eingeladen und mit ihrer aufmerksamen und liebevollen Art verwöhnt. Wir hatten so gut wie ein ganzes Haus für uns mit Terrasse/Garten sowie alles in Küche, Bad und Wohnzimmer, was man brauchen könnte. Wir waren nur 2 Nächte dort, wären aber gern für eine ganze Woche geblieben. Are you looking for a comfortable house with everything you need for relaxation and entertainment? Would you like a 5-star breakfast with delicious pancakes, muffins, bacon and scrambled eggs? Would you like to have hosts who are attentive and helpful but not overwhelming? We had all that and more. We (a family of four with two sixteen-year youths) stayed at Kathy’s and Kevin’s Bed&Breakfast for two nights but we would have liked to stay for a whole week.
MORE RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- La amabilidad de Catherine y Kevin, que nos ayudaron en todo, hasta llamando para reservar un sitio para cenar. El desayuno buenísimo, Magdalenas y mermeladas caseras. Las camas comodisimas y todo muy amplio y limpio.
- No habernos quedado más días.
- The friendliness of Catherine and Kevin, who helped us in everything, even calling to book a place for dinner. Great breakfast, homemade muffins and jams. The beds were very comfortable and everything very spacious and clean.
- Sad that we did not stay any longer.
(Raul and family, Toledo, Spain)
- Very pleasant and comfortable stay
- The Corbin’s are very friendly people that give a you warm and personal welcome and do everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. It was definitely our most pleasant stay during our 3 weeks roadtrip across West Canada and the US. More “a home away from home” than “just another place to sleep”. Especially if you want to stay for a few days in the area. We enjoyed a nice swim in the beautiful Dutch Lake that was just only a few minutes away. In the morning we enjoyed a very nice and fresh breakfast and especially the Blueberry Muffins that Katherine baked for us. Thanks again Katherine!
- Unfortunately we only booked for a short stay as we were on our way to Vancouver. The facilities (multiple bedrooms, a living room, a garden, a well equipped dinner room) and the location (close the entrance of Wells Gray Park) made it ideal for a longer stay. If we knew this beforehand we had definitely stayed several days instead to enjoy the house and the area.
(EG and friends, Netherlands)
Five Stars. Beautiful and welcoming. A must stop by to visit. Best breakfast muffins I ever had
Unser bester Aufenthaltsort der Reise, Kanada – as it is Private Atmosphäre Sehr freundliche Gastgeber Hervorragendes Frühstück mit den besten Muffins Kanadas
Our best place to stay, Canada – as it is Private atmosphere Very friendly hosts Excellent breakfast with the best muffins in Canada
‘Stayed with Katherine & Kevin at the Valley Hideaway Guest House for one night, but wished it was longer. They have a beautiful home and made us a delicious breakfast. Five star hospitality!
Clearwater & Greys Well Provincial Park is a lovely place to visit, an undiscovered gem for us. We had a nice relaxing day swimming in Dutch Lake and Helmcken Falls is truly impressive.
We have stayed in many BnBs but this is our favourite. We would definitely recommend the Valley Hideaway Guest House to everyone.’
(Jesse, Anne, Molly & Jenny. Dublin, Ireland)
Valley Hideaway Guest House is a non-smoking property.
Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall … it takes all year to do it all … in Clearwater